STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Product Specialists in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
Work for our premier client, who is a leader in their industry. This is a great opportunity to grow with a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including; Glassdoor 2019 Best Places to Work, and 2020 & 2021 World’s Most Ethical Companies.
The ideal Americas Product Specialist will have experience working with New Product Development, Operations, and Sales in a regional business. Have led through influence by creating a hub of communication to connect stakeholders and effectively executed against strategic goals. Facilitated internal processes to ensure clarity of message and agilely deliver on commitments/needs/projects. They will also have built positive equity with counterparts, team members, key customers, industry experts, suppliers, and a variety of cross-functional stakeholders to drive progress.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the identification, definition, and attainment of product/solution requirements aligned with customer and market inputs.
- Provide input into strategic prioritization of market needs to define high impact new products, line extensions, product improvements and adjacent business opportunities.
- Helps build compelling business cases by understanding a comprehensive End-User and Channel Partner need convergence that create sustainably differentiated growth opportunities.
- Leverages cross-functional teams to maintain a sense of urgency related to project execution, launches, and product strategy.
- Facilitates the attainment of metrics for the product line, providing recommendations to maximize financial performance and associated financial forecasts.
- Assists with value positioning communication, product/solution definition, education, demonstration, and expertise to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide input into the development and execution of product line value pricing plans.
- Executes Go-To-Market plans and product launches.
- Fields topics related to their scope of the portfolio.
- Partner with customer facing functions to understand job application needs and communicate/market points of JLG differentiation compared to competitive “Next Best Alternatives”.
- Inform product strategic enhancement and future offering definition through comprehensive distillation of critical “in use” value comparisons to competitive products that emphasis value-based selling propositions.
- Deeply knowledgeable of virtually all product/solution attributes, technologies, and performance within their scope of the Boom portfolio while providing evidence of how these aspects deliver value to the market(s).
- Provides recommendations as a “subject matter expert” for their scope of the Boom portfolio. This includes ensuring project teams deliver market attractive solutions that create sustainable shareholder value.
- Track market and competitive business dynamics while providing ongoing market share analysis and action plans.
- Promote value-based selling propositions through confident/competent/polished engagement with external customers.
- Follow through with commitments without prescribed processes or well-defined guidance. Comfortable with ambiguity, can remain agile to navigate obstacles, and influences others to accomplish objectives.
- Exhibits professional tenacity to deliver results, while modeling People First Principles in all interactions.
- Executes against near-term priorities/projects and tirelessly navigates obstacles to meet business demands.
- Invest in fellow team members to grow our organizational value contribution as a functional organization.
- These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be added.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related field.
- A minimum of five (5) years of professional experience
- Substantiated evidence Essential Duties & Responsibilities can be successfully carried out.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation competencies with the ability to orchestrate compelling messages that resonate with internal and external audiences across all levels of organizational responsibility.
- Ability to travel 40% or more depending on business priorities.
Why Should You Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.