Product Supply Distribution & Logistics Specialists
Product Supply Distribution & Logistics SpecialistsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Distribution & Logistics Specialists in Brunswick, Georgia.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
Develop and use a solid understanding of all regulatory and quality practices to perform the inspection, storing and shipment of material, to support AOG requirements and distribution needs in our client’s markets. Under moderate supervision, play role to ensure that material is replenished in a timely manner and all documentation and export requirements are fully adhered to. You must demonstrate an ability to operate in a high-paced, productive environment to support all internal customer requirements in a timely, professional manner.
- Monitor and assist in resolving AOG situations in a timely manner
- Ensure conformance to AOG response policy to include effective and timely communication and execution
- Process pick tickets/ orders by pulling and issuing parts to support service center, spare parts sales, back shops, ASC and distribution allocation. Ensure all applicable regulatory documentation accompanies parts and ensure exportation to aircraft tail number compliance
- Prepare parts for shipment to customers, vendors, supplier facilities and distribution allocation in accordance with FAA regulations
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of inventory management systems (such as Corridor or SAP) to process all transactions associated to material handling and distribution
- Handle and transport Dangerous Goods in accordance with DOT, FAA and any other applicable standards
- Resolve any distribution discrepancies and elevate to appropriate party as needed with clear communication on steps taken and needed
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment and assist in facility management and general housekeeping
- Demonstrate brand protection awareness by adhering to Material Handling Standards
- Demonstrate understanding of special inventory processes and programs to include Special Missions and other
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Ability to obtain certification to operate forklift and other material handling equipment
- Ability to pass DOT medical exam
- Working knowledge of computerized inventory procedures to include experience in material services, inventory control or production control
- Experience of computerized inventory management system
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, personal computer, telephone, fax & copier
- Must be able to work all shifts and weekends
- Shifts are subject to change at short notice
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.