Product Support Coordinators (Kitting)
Product Support Coordinators (Kitting)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Product Support Coordinators (Kitting) in Ogden, Utah!
With direct guidance in a team environment, responsible for performing a variety of product support duties following well defined procedures and processes in one or more of the following functions: raw stock, parts identification, shipping, receiving, stockroom, stock handling, clean operations, parts handling, etc.
- Receive material, check and identify parts by type or part number
- Prepare parts for storage and place stock in proper location as directed
- Select parts from stock to fill orders according to parts lists
- Perform cycle inventory count
- Maintain and access necessary records utilizing a computer
- Using various cleaning and degreasing methods, clean and remove oil and contamination from parts and equipment according to proper procedures and specifications
- Oil parts to prevent rust and corrosion
- Following traveller/route sheet instructions, move parts between functions or teams using a forklift or other moving devices
- Package or repackage parts to prevent damage during movement or handling
- Request and stage tooling required to support team schedules
- Audit material storage areas to support inventory location and count accuracy
- Observe all safety rules and regulations and maintain work area in a neat and orderly condition
- Perform other related responsibilities
- Two years related product support experience or demonstrated ability to perform described position responsibilities
- General knowledge of computer terminal operations
- May be required to operate moving equipment and saw equipment and meet OSHA safety qualifications
- May require forklift operator certificate
- Must demonstrate manual dexterity
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Ability to read and understand related forms and specifications
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must demonstrate effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with others and be a participative team player
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.