Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Production Associates in De Pere, Wisconsin.
We are looking for candidates who are interested in playing a vital role in producing quality parts for the aerospace, military, mining, marine and oil & gas industries.
We are open to candidates without relevant experience that have a desire to learn. Candidates will receive the necessary tools to be successful including a comprehensive 2-week training program and job shadowing from an experienced team member.
Our employees are valued and are a part of a family-based culture where their contributions are recognized and celebrated.
- Create products by melting, casting, welding, finishing and similar activities.
- Assemble molds, products and machinery.
- Maintain, clean, and operate machinery.
- Stoke and operate furnaces.
- Pay close attention to detail to produce the desired results.
- 6 months of work experience
- Desire to learn
- Open to working various shifts
These are direct hire, full-time roles that offer the following benefits:
- Competitive hourly pay + occasional overtime
- Fixed weekly schedules
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance within 60 days
- Holiday time off starting on day 1
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K with company match
- Company paid uniforms
- Steel toe boot reimbursement
- Prescription safety glass reimbursement
- Plenty of opportunities to grow your career
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.