Production Control Monitors
Production Control MonitorsSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring Production Control Monitors in Melbourne, Florida.
Hiring Note: These are new, high-profile positions with premium rates. Call 1-800-359-4787 ext. 9189 to speak with a Recruiter directly. Otherwise, please apply online to start the hiring process.
Description Of Position:
This position is responsible for performing a variety of analytical, clerical, and decision-making functions that necessary to assure the proper day-to-day operations of the Work Control Center.
Minimum Requirements & Qualification:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) to three (3) years experience in aviation related field and/or work, or the demonstrated ability to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position.
Major Responsibility Areas & Duties:
- Controls and coordinates job cards. Uses work packages, job control cards, labor-hour estimates, job descriptions, project categories, charge numbers, to meet established schedules.
- Monitors complete and incomplete job cards. Makes reports, as required, on status of schedule.
- Notes data, number of hours charged to card, and number of established budget hours.
- Performs general clerical duties, to include setting up files, reproducing paperwork, and entering and collecting computerized data.
- Audits completed work cards. Projects data to show effects of complete and/or incomplete work.
- Updates project flow as required and directed by the Supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors necessary for the normal day to day operation, not determined at time of hire.
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions:
- Ability to perform work utilizing a computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to withstand intermittent moderate noise levels.
- Ability to see close (clear vision at 20 feet or more).
- Controls customers task cards during visit changing the status as needed.
- Continually audits task cards to ensure tally matches the actual open cards.
- Enters labor standard for non-routines and ensures billable non-routines are signed by customer
- Update visit flow chart as required
- Audits completed work cards prior to closing.
- Audit Logs
- Correlating ERP Information into Customer ERP systems
- Non Routine Bump and data control
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates three state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.