Website STS Technical Services
- Assists with processing and movement of production and other materials into and out of storage, production and other locations to support the flow of production following standard work instructions.
- Assists in monitoring work in process.
- Posts updates to automated systems to insure parts availability.
- Identifies problems or discrepancies with parts and materials.
- Assists within the work group to expedite and complete production activities to avoid schedule delays.
- Works under close supervision.
- Will be working on warehousing, pick, store, count, kit.
- Lifting up to 35 lbs.
Shift / Schedule:
- Second Shift
- Start time: 12PM
- End time: 8:30PM
- Microsoft Office
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.