Website STS Technical Services
- Processes and moves production and other materials into and out of storage, production and other locations to support complex production and product support activities, flight test, etc.
- Monitors and analyzes work in process.
- Updates status of parts and materials using automated systems.
- Identifies and reports problems and recommendations to insure parts availability.
- Analyzes problems and resolves or reconciles discrepancies with parts and materials to maintain inventory and system accuracy.
- Coordinates with various functions to set priorities, expedite and complete production activities to avoid schedule delays.
- Works under limited supervision
Qualifications & Additional Details:
- Experience working in a warehouse environment stocking inventory, able to operate a forklift, pallet jack and able to pick up 30 lbs.
- Some computer experience would be a plus.
- SHIFT/SCHEDULE: 1st shift 7:00 to 3:30 ( with possible overtime)
- Shift expectations: Flexible with working overtime on weekends and during the week
- Project/day-to-day activities they will be working on: Moving of a flight warehouse to a new location and updating inventory using MRP – COMPASS Contract.
- Computer skills, knowledge of COMPASS Contract helpful but not required.
- Able to use a forklift, pallet jack, working around space flight hardware.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.