Website STS Technical Services
- Processes and moves production and other materials into and out of storage, production and other locations to support the flow of production following standard work instructions.
- Monitors work in process.
- Communicates status of parts and materials using automated systems and manual reporting methods to insure parts availability.
- Identifies and solves problems or discrepancies of limited scope with parts and materials using established procedures or processes.
- Coordinates with various functions to set priorities, expedite and complete production activities to avoid schedule delays.
- Works under general supervision.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.