Production Engineers – Wire Harness
Production Engineers – Wire HarnessSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring Production Engineers – Wire Harness in Columbus, Mississippi.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
We are a premiere staffing agency providing high-paying contract and direct-hire employment opportunities. We’d love to partner with you to help you take your career to new heights. Check out the following information about this incredible employment opportunity we have right now with a great client of ours.
Performs engineering tasks to facilitate process improvements, support production, improve performance to goals, and develop new product lines.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing:
- Reads and interprets blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports
- Confers with engineers and other personnel to develop\implement operating processes, procedures, B.O.M,’s, and other supporting documentation
- Leads to resolve issues, system malfunctions, and drive team improvements
- Researches and analyzes customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications
- Specifies system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications
- Researches, designs, evaluates, installs, operates, and maintains mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles
- Provides feedback on customer problems and needs
- Participates in establishing operating procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications You’ll Need To Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial engineering, aerospace engineering or a closely related field. Minimum of 1+ years’ experience in Wiring Harness Production Support (aerospace avionics wire-harness experience preferred)
- Ability to read, understand and create manufacturing drawings/Blueprints
- Efficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with ERP systems
- Proficient with CAD tools
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing methodology
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to train others in the application of engineering/manufacturing practices
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.