Production Maintenance Mechanics
Production Maintenance MechanicsSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Production Maintenance Mechanics in Waukesha, Wisconsin.
In this role, you will be required to have the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot CNC machine tools, robotics, pumps, bearings, blowers, fans, gearboxes, air handlers, and other equipment as required. Perform all aspects of preventive and corrective mechanical maintenance on all production related industrial systems including, but not limited to: CNC machinery, robotics, pneumatics, hydraulics, conveyors and coolant systems.
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots automated Fanuc robotic systems, CNC machinery, Hydraulic Presses, pneumatic and/or hydraulic systems, and conveyor systems.
- Conduct preventive maintenance inspections and perform required preventative maintenance actions such as lubrication, cleaning, filter changes, alignments, etc.
- Troubleshoots and repairs heat exchange equipment.
- Utilizes meggers, voltmeters, multi-meters, etc.
- Performs plumbing and hydraulic hose repairs.
- Troubleshoots and repairs basic electrical issues.
- Safely operates fork-lifts, hoists and cranes.
- Utilizes safe rigging and lifting techniques.
- Safely performs functions of the position including following proper safety guidelines such as job hazard analysis and lockout/tag out procedures and wearing PPE as required.
- High School diploma or demonstrated equivalent.
- Five years of experience performing mechanical maintenance on industrial manufacturing process / production equipment, or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work in an aerial lift or scissor lift at heights up to 30 feet or higher.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.