Production Painters (REQ# 182344)
Production Painters (REQ# 182344)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Production Painters in Savannah, Georgia.
Under moderate supervision, effectively prepare and paint major sub-assemblies and other parts of aircraft in production made according to specifications and schedule requirements.
- Perform a variety of activities including preparation of surfaces and mixing paints.
- Paints aircraft, small parts, and various surfaces according to required specifications.
- Perform layout and masking as necessary.
- Mix paints, primers, etc. according to specifications.
- Paint major assemblies (including metal, fiberglass and composite material), detail parts, and apparatus related to ground support.
- Strip paint and prepares surfaces as required.6. Perform miscellaneous paint operations and applies decals.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area, supports the company 5S and Lean Initiatives Programs and complies with safety regulations.
- Demonstrate Manufacturing competencies in the Employee Effectiveness Review.
- Provide guidance and training to more junior members of the department.2. Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma/GED.
- Requires knowledge of tools, equipment, and materials used in painting trade and methods of mixing paint colors.
- Two (2) years painting/paint preparation experience.
- Proficiency in current personal computer based software.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position.
- Must be able to work any shift.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.