STS Technical Services is hiring Production Supervisors in Bedford, Pennsylvania!
- Leads team members in the performance of distribution processes.
- As the key resource for the distribution team, the Distribution Facilitator provides guidance in the resolution of problems.
- Leadership responsibilities include: Ensure that all Team Members’ actions and distribution processes meet specified safety and housekeeping requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring the maximum production within the parameters of the highest quality practices.
- Assigns specific tasks, as required, to ensure the most cost effective and productive use of the Team Members.
- Ensures that tools and materials essential for the performance of the work are readily available.
- Responsible for all Team Members’ performance by providing training, guidance, and timely feedback through day-to-day feedback and periodic performance appraisals.
- Establishes and facilitates small group team initiatives for continuous improvement.
- Maintains comprehensive records to document the performance of his/her area of responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management or related field
- Team Coordinator Assessment
- Lean/Six Sigma or Project Management certifications
- Experience with Outlook & AS400 is recommended and will be required within three months in this position
- Must complete Team and Continuous Improvement Training
- Ability to plan and organize projects
- Must possess good communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to provide hands-on technical support in a production environment
- Knowledge of CFM, Pull Systems, Kaisen, Poke-yoke, Lean Manufacturing, Toyota Production System, Just-in-time Techniques, time standards, ergonomics, EHS, ISO 9000, computer skills and distribution experience.
About STS Technical Services:
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Technical Services family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions about duties, benefits, start dates, etc…? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.