Production Support Engineers
Production Support EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Production Support Engineers in Wichita, Kansas.
The Production Support Engineer will be responsible for providing engineering support to resolve manufacturing non-conformances in an experimental test-article build environment.
Production Support Engineer Responsibilities:
- Serving as the primary point of contact for non-conformances requiring engineering disposition.
- Reviewing parts/assembly non-conformances and determining course of action using basic stress analysis methods.
- Assisting with troubleshooting and resolving operational/performance issues on various aircraft systems on flight-worthy test articles.
- Coordinating non-conformance dispositions within the Engineering, Manufacturing, Experimental and Supply Chain teams.
- Providing clearly written engineering dispositions for non-conformances.
- Position may involve second shift and/or weekend hours.
- Engineering Bachelor’s degree required
- 6+ years experience in production support; experience with experimental ground and flight articles preferred
- Experience with material, process and manufacturing specifications preferred
- Catia V5 experience; V6 preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
STS Technicians Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.