Production TechniciansSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Production Technicians in Tomahawk, Wisconsin.
The Production Technician 1 (also known as “PT-1”) plays an important role in helping Harley-Davidson achieve its critical business goals. This position is responsible for operating pre-set equipment for basic and repetitive production tasks such as; placing parts in specified relationship to each other and check those parts for fit, function and cosmetic quality. This role also performs simple adjustments on equipment as required, as well as duties such as aligning, tightening fasteners, general servicing and gauging. This role requires the use of a variety of tools, inspecting and evaluating parts, components, assemblies, and reports defects during all phases of the process. Must be able to perform in a high-speed manufacturing environment.
- Paint: Work on a rotating paint line doing a variety of tasks such as tack, wash, sort, fine sand. Work in the support department which could include striping/masking parts, buffing parts to remove defects, or packing parts to ship to other plants.
- Materials Forklift operation, delivery of materials, and operate shuttle truck between two Tomahawk-area plants
- Injection Molding I-Mold: Work on a variety of injection mold machines and inspect parts for quality
- Windshields: Could include molding of windshields, assemble windshields, and package to ship to the other plants
- Must have High School Diploma, OR GED, OR one-year work experience, OR a Manufacturing Skills Standard Certification (MSSC)
- Must be shift flexible
- Ability to stand for longer periods of time
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.