STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Production Technicians in Tomahawk, Wisconsin.
Open To: Entry-level assembly, materials management, or injection-molding
- This position is responsible for operating pre-set equipment for basic repetitive production tasks
- Place parts in specified relationship to each other and check those parts for fit, function and cosmetic quality
- Performs simple adjustments on equipment as required
- Perform duties such as aligning, tightening fasteners, general servicing and gauging
- Performance of duties requires using a variety of tools
- Inspect and evaluate parts, components, assemblies and report defects during all phases of the process
- Standing for long periods,
- Must be able to perform in a high speed manufacturing environment.
- Work on a rotating paint line doing a variety of tasks such as tack, wash, sort, fine sand.
- Paint Support: Work in the support department which could include striping/masking parts, buffing parts to remove defects, or packing parts to ship to other plants.
- Work on a variety of injection mold machines and inspect parts for quality.
- Windshields: could include molding of windshields, assemble windshields, and package to ship to the other plants.
- Must have High School Diploma, OR GED, OR one year work experience, OR a Manufacturing Skills Standard Certification (MSSC).
- Forklift operation, delivery of materials, and operate shuttle truck between the two plants.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.