STS Technical Services is hiring Production Workers to work in an innovative and engaging manufacturing environment in Albany, Oregon. This is a direct hire opportunity with a competitive hourly wage and an outstanding benefits package.
Our client empowers their team members and will work together to identify areas of possible improvement while acknowledging and celebrating successes along the way. Ongoing training is to be expected from management and teammates to assist employees in advancing their career within the organization. In order to be considered for this opportunity, candidates must be willing to work a varying schedule. Production schedules run in 12 hour shifts. Workdays vary each week, with a monthly schedule of 4 days on/3 days off and 3 days on/4 days off.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform basic tasks such as preventative maintenance on machinery and repairing minor issues
- Responsible for operating small equipment and tools (i.e. blowers, shovels, pitch forks) to clean up debris in and around machines to ensure a safe work environment and maximize uptime for facility equipment
- Adhering to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies and procedures
- Learning to operate machinery to expected performance levels
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be capable of doing heavy lifting and/or physical labor
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least 6 months’ of previous work experience
- Willingness to work Nights and Weekends
Compensation and Benefit Details:
- Competitive Wages
- ‘Pay for skills’ environment so plenty of opportunity for advancement and increases
- Benefits include medical, vision, and dental insurance
- We also offer 401k with employer matching, short term disability, and optional long term disability
If you have questions, please contact an STS Recruiter at 1-800-447-0515. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page. Thanks, and best of luck!
Job ID: 39299