Professional Project Managers
Professional Project ManagersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Professional Project Managers in Atlanta, Georgia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Professional Project Manager I (Charter Catering Operations) Responsible for supporting all Charter catering including sports teams, military, and corporate Charter business.
- Responsible for developing Charter menus, sourcing food and beverage products based on customer requirements.
- Engages with Charter customers to determine catering requirements and conducts follow-up reviews with sports teams throughout the season to discuss any needed changes.
- Creates menus within customer catering budget and provides budget updates to sports teams on a regular basis.
- Creates and publishes Charter provisioning specifications/galley diagrams based on customer requirements.
- Communicates Charter menu requirements to contracted caterers and restaurants in a timely manner and ensures charter flights are catered in a safe manner and on time while meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Communicates food safety, packing, handling, and delivery requirements to outside restaurants/vendors.
- Ensures caterers, vendors, restaurants adhere to HACCP requirements.
- Responsible for auditing and reconciling caterer / restaurant invoices and receipts.
- Responsible for entering Charter catering, beverage, and ancillary costs into files to ensure correct costs are passed on to customer.
- Ensures that Charter customer catering spend remains within budget.
- Reports catering spend to Charter customers and Charter finance on a regular basis.
- Works closely with the Operations group, Charter Coordinators, catering contractors and outside suppliers/vendors, as well as OBS regional managers to ensure a safe, reliable operation.
- Resolves non-compliance and quality issues with internal and external suppliers.
- Responsible for finding creative solutions to operational and catering challenges.
- Must be available 24/7 to respond to the operational needs of the Charter Catering operation and IROP situations.
- 0-3 years of project management experience.
- 20% TRAVEL REQUIRED.
- 1-3 yrs of experience with Adobe Acrobat.
- 1-3 yrs of experience with Microsoft Office.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.