Professional Project Managers
Professional Project ManagersSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Professional Project Managers in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Execute on our client’s gift card program’s strategic vision to create a best-in-class gift card program
- Support operational aspects of the program including the below while seeking ways to improve on the efficiency and ability of the systems in place Inventory production
- Reporting integrity IT system adequacy
- Manage production of inventory for all sales channels including the below responsibilities Inventory forecasting
- Printing and manufacturing against strict timelines and specifications Fulfillment monitoring to ensure on-time, on-budget delivery
- Quality assurance checking
- Provide robust reporting on all aspects of the program
- Sales performance across all channels and all B2B partners
- Redemption behavior
- Web site conversion and related metrics
- Analyze current processes and identify key learning and insights from partners and the overall industry that can be implemented to streamline or enhance existing production methods and operational procedures
- On board B2B clients to portal
- Assist clients with gift card orders and oversee billing and reconciliation process with accounting
- Handle customer service escalations from service centers
- Work on special projects or other duties as requested
- Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures
- Experience in eCommerce and brick and mortar retail industries; product planning, production, project management, experience required
- At least 3 years of work experience preferably in a role related to gift card program management
- Bachelor’s degree in business, operations or related fields plus at least 3 years relevant work experience required
- Cross-functional project management background and proven ability to work well with diverse groups in a time sensitive and team environment with minimal supervision
- Proactive, results-oriented and capable of meeting or exceeding deadlines with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management, attention to detail, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Proficient PC skills including advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint Microsoft Access, Hyperion/BRIO, or other database access skills highly desired
- Must be performing satisfactorily in current position or better
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.