Professional Project Managers (REQ #27374)
Professional Project Managers (REQ #27374)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Professional Project Managers in Atlanta, Georgia.
- The candidate will manage across direct cross-functional teams to deliver projects within the constraints of schedule, budget and scope.
- Magnitude of projects varies in size and scope including structural, avionics and software based projects.
- Tasks include technical reviews of concept plans, management of project plan, change management, risk management, communication planning and tracking /monitoring of project budget and schedule.
- Serve as a liaison between Customers, Vendors and Engineering for specification and drawings clarification and problem solving.
- A moderate amount of overnight travel can be expected for this position (<25%).
- Both domestic and international travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Project Management, or related field required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Project Manager, preferably in Aerospace/IFEC industry.
- Certified Project Manager via Project Management Institute preferred.
- Strong problem solving skills and a proven track record of “outside the box” thinking. Must have relationship management skills and ability to work in a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient computer skills with recent working experience in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Project.
- Must be performing satisfactorily in present position.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.