Professional Project Managers
Professional Project ManagersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Professional Project Managers in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Administers several leave programs for long and short term leaves including but not limited to sick leave, military leave, personal leave, maternity leave, and legal duty among others.
- Serves as first point of contact for our client’s pilot work force through traditional phone contact, instant message and email.
- Analyzes daily pilot sick reports and research pilot use of sick leave.
- Builds and organizes cases for CPO review and follow up.
- Processes proactive and required sick leave verification received directly from pilots and update pilot schedules accordingly.
- Contributes to future leave report and follow up process development.
- Contributes to the review of policy and make proposals for change of policy consistent with the evolving processes.
- Assists with producing communication and training for those involved in the development of Flying Ops programs.
- The Coordinator will handle requests to support the Manager – Pilot Leaves as requested.
- A college degree (Associates or higher) or compatible work experience required.
- Successful candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be customer service oriented and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must have strong analytical, organizational and decision making skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, and experience in MS Excel and MS Word are a must.
- Candidate should be highly motivated, self-directed, and proactive and have the ability to work effectively under time constraints and with minimal supervision.
- Must be performing satisfactorily in present position
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.