Program Assistants (Remote)
Program Assistants (Remote)STS Technincal Services
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Program Assistants in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
Hiring Note: This is a remote work opportunity. We list a location because most third-party platforms require it, but again, a remote position. Please keep that in mind when you apply.
STS Technical Services has a rare opportunity to have a Program Assistant join one of the largest programs within our Corporation. Taking direct lead over various project aspects, Program Assistants work to help implement & deliver on project goals as directed by the Program Director. This role requires individuals to oversee project goals, create and deliver reports, analyze data from project execution, and any other duties as determined by Program Director. To work as liaison among Company, Field Employees, Client and Program Director. To ensure all Field Employees are in Company and Client compliance.
General Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSA):
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrate polished time management skills
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Demonstrate consistent follow up techniques
- Possess effective people skills
- Be of professional demeanor at all times
- Be able to give directions and show assertiveness to large group of adults
- Be computer literate (requirement: use spreadsheet applications/data entry)
Nature of Work:
- Program Assistants provide necessary support for programs within the organization.
- Program Assistants work directly with the Program Director to help deliver on project goals and objectives.
- Program Assistants must be resourceful and able to function efficiently in a remote setting.
- Program Assistants act as a liaison between Field Employees, Client Solutions Managers, Client and Program Director.
- Program Assistants will assist the program in procuring materials, data and other items necessary for completing program objectives.
- Programs Assistants will coordinate with the Program Director and other Client Solutions Managers to execute on program initiatives.
- Must be assertive and able to effectively converse with applicants using industry terminology.
- Must have pleasant and outgoing personality and enjoy working with people of different levels of education and experience.
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and patient.
- Must be determined, persistent and thorough.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.