Program Controls Analysts II/III
Program Controls Analysts II/IIISTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring Program Controls Analysts II/III in Denver, Colorado!
Seeking a Program Controls Analyst who will be responsible for managing project cost and schedule and performing project cost analysis, schedule analysis, and new business proposal pricing. Analyst will work closely with program management to develop, document, and communicate project budget baselines and changes as well as create and analyze monthly Estimate to Complete (ETC)/Estimate at Complete (EAC).
Job Description / Requirements:
- Analyst must have knowledge of or experience with project controls practices and principles including Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), change control, Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS), and status reporting
- Analyst will be required to evaluate all aspects of project cost performance to identify necessary forecast modifications, assess risks and opportunities associated with the current EAC, and provide recommendations to program management regarding potential forecast adjustment strategies
- Analyst will be responsible for maintenance and analysis of the project schedule
- Analyst must have knowledge of or experience with schedule development and management practices and principles including schedule logic and dependencies, critical path analysis, and schedule status reporting
- Required effort will include schedule development and maintenance, material receipt and open commitment tracking, critical path analysis, and analysis of task loaded labor and material resources
- Analyst will also be responsible for the pricing of new business proposals utilizing Microsoft Excel
- Analyst will work with the proposal technical team to develop a costed bill of material and labor estimates in order to communicate the total proposal price to executive management
- Analyst should be able to review and understand contractual and proposal documents as applicable to proposal or project cost and schedule requirements
- Candidates must have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project or Oracle Primavera P6 as well as advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Candidates must be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing and interface with staff and management at all levels
- Candidates must be able to work successfully on a multi-discipline team, and work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field of study
- 3+ years of experience is preferred
- U.S. Citizenship required
To learn more about this position and to speak to a Recruitment Professional directly, simply call 1-720-446-2688.
We’d be more than happy to assist you in any way we can!