Program Finance Analyst
Program Finance AnalystSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring a Program Finance Analyst in Melrose Park, Illinois.
The Program Finance Analyst will provide support to internal and external customers to ensure all requirements and deliverables are met with regards to pricing opportunities and program financial reporting for Navistar Defense, LLC.
The Program Finance Analyst is expected to:
- Support the development of pricing for new business proposals for USG and foreign military sales acquisitions, as well as ad hoc pricing for Business Development
- Support the review of costs and documentation received from various cross-functional managers during proposal development
- Support pricing reviews with Executive Management and program team prior to proposal submissions
- Support internal and external audits with USG
- Provide monthly financial status of programs/contracts to leadership and program team
- Provide timely and accurate financial information that enables Senior and Executive Management to make informed decisions
- Monitor profitability of programs/contracts and engage with program team to highlight and understand variances
Position Purpose and Requirements:
- Analyze and understand company’s financial position, support baseline planning, and actual cost verification, variance analysis, manpower projections, revenue and profit forecasting.
- Prepare and maintain cost status reports for both current program and forecasted bookings.
- Provide Financial status of programs as required contractually.
- Utilize the accounting system to assist the program teams with the analysis of forecasted projections and program status.
- Assist in the preparation and oversight of contractual paperwork.
- Provide general support to the Sr. Financial Analysts and Program Finance Manager with business and financial analysis, and financial reports.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of finance or accounting experience
- Positive Attitude, Ethics and Values which support our company’s values, and a healthy, high performance culture
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with accounting systems and desire/ability to learn new systems
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities and perform under pressure to meet deadlines and deliver results
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management and staff
- Demonstrated effectiveness working in a team environment and independently to drive results
- Experience working for a Defense Contractor, FAR and DFARS and interaction with DCAA and DCMA highly desired.
- Action Oriented
- Decision Quality
- Customer Focus
- Learning on the Fly
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.