Program Managers (REQ#27202)
Program Managers (REQ#27202)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Program Managers in Atlanta, Georgia.
- The Program Manager Corporate Security position is responsible for the maintenance, coordination, tracking and reporting of Security Operations programs, projects and initiatives.
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Assist in the development and execution of departmental business plans, strategies and initiatives.
- Maintain, coordinate, track and report on key projects within Corporate Security Operations.
- Manage and identify programs and initiatives which contribute to the success and strategy of the Corporate Security organization.
- Collect and compile documentation from internal sources in support of Security Operations, client leadership, and official governmental requests.
- Research and analyze operational data for use by Corporate Security.
- Prepare and present briefings for external and internal dissemination.
- Input and Maintain the Security Incident Management System (SIMS) for case tracking and trending.
- Prepare statistical charts / graphs for reporting purposes at regular intervals.
- Provide analytical and research support to the Corporate Security Regional Managers and representatives.
- Disseminate investigatory requests and follow the status and disposition of the matter.
- Responsible for data collection, collation, entry of incident information into database for the reporting of program statistical data.
- Coordinate and execute Corporate Security departmental and divisional annual training programs and meetings.
- Serve as the Corporate Security liaison for our client’s Anti-Human Trafficking Initiative.
- Bachelor’s degree in Security, International Studies, Information Systems, or other related analytical field is desired.
- Must possess strong technical, mathematical, organization, decision-making and administrative skills, and be capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Must be proficient in use of MS Office products (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must perform with a high level of accuracy.
- Must be able to work in fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Requires the ability to analyze and convert large amounts of data into meaningful, useful results, while recognizing and highlighting key issues that merit further discussion with Corporate Security leadership.
- The individual must have the ability to quickly learn potentially unfamiliar topics, manage priorities to ensure project deadlines are met, and establish and maintain relationships with peers within Delta Corporate Security and other divisions.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects or tasks and provide reliable, high-quality results under stressful situations in a fast-paced work environment
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.