Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Program Managers in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Serve as the main liaison between TechOps and IT, and will assist in making decisions that minimize the impact to downstream systems and reports.
- Enhancement of existing processes, as well as the discovery, development and implementation of new tools, with the goal of advancing the analytical capabilities of the organization.
- Learn the current processes for existing programs, identify opportunities for improvement, and execute on strategic plans.
- Good understanding of relational databases, possess strong decision making and project management skills
- Significant experience in collecting, gathering, synthesizing and visualizing data from a variety of technical sources to develop appropriate reporting to assist with solution development initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics, statistics, industrial engineering or a related analytical field.
- Possess a high degree of data management and analysis skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, Access, and Word.
- Possess excellent time management skills and should be able to multi-task and prioritize work assignments. Must be self-motivated and be able to work well under pressure with little supervision.
- Technology development experience is a plus.
- Experience with SQL or other querying languages.
- Experience with technical writing and technical requirements gathering required.
- Experience with reporting/BI applications is preferred.
In addition to familiarity with the above, below are the top 3-4 skills; candidates without these skills will not be considered.
- Exceptional communication skills; this role requires 70% time dedicated to written and verbal communication including interviews with stakeholders, creating application documentation, generating functional requirements, and coordinating with the software developers
- Strong web app technology acumen; this role will work within a modern web app development environment in a mature framework.
- Significant experience leading web app product development; candidate should have experience navigating and managing standard application development tools such as GitLab and JIRA
- Significant experience testing code deliverables; this role is accountable for testing code deliverables provided by web app developers, creating tickets for issues, managing issues through the SDLC and supporting end user adoption of new software products
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.