Program Managers (Gift Cards)
Program Managers (Gift Cards)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Program Managers (Gift Cards) in Chicago, Illinois.
- Title: Program Manager, Gift Card – Hybrid
- Job Function: Product Management
- Company: Harley-Davidson Financial Services
- Full or Part-Time: Full Time
Harley-Davidson Financial Services (HDFS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Harley-Davidson, Inc., offers a wide range of financial products and services to motorcycle enthusiasts and Harley-Davidson dealerships. Products available to consumers include financing on motorcycles, MotorClothes™, and parts and accessories; cycle insurance; and extended service plans for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles. You’ll play a pivotal role in helping us create the company we want to be. And for our employees and H-D community it’s done through being fair, honest, positive and creative. This isn’t just any company. And yours isn’t just any career. It’s part of your story. Ride with us and make it legendary.
Located inside the Chicago Loop you’ll find a vibrant area featuring eclectic eateries, shops, theaters, parks and HDFS’ Chicago office. Chicago is HDFS’ corporate headquarters and serves as the home office for employees who work in Accounting, Business Intelligence, Corporate Strategy, Credit and Risk Management, Marketing, Sales, and Securitization. Join our team as Program Manager, Gift Card – Hybrid.
The Product Manager Credit Card will be responsible for the daily management of card products, channel management, marketing program implementation, and delivery of annual financial plan. Key management responsibilities will include promotional campaign implementation, ongoing program administration, channel management, and partner/vendor management. In addition to card management responsibilities, this role will support the achievement of overall Card Products goals, by managing projects and assignments related to other card programs, as needed.
- Lead daily program administration activities for card programs. This includes the U.S and Canada national card programs and U.S. promotional card products, digital card product as well as future card solutions
- Lead implementation and enablement of promotions and marketing campaigns across channels by collaborating with cross functional teams, key stakeholders, vendors and partners. Identify prospects to optimize card programs through expense management, process improvement and growth opportunities
- Responsible for development of annual plan and budgeting, ongoing expense and revenue management and program tracking activities to ensure key stakeholders’ alignment
- Manage end to end processes to ensure successful delivery of our products across the US and Canada including: Ecommerce channel activities (inventory management, material production, merchant processing, chargeback and refund activities, fraud management, invoicing); Third Party Distribution (vendor management, inventory management, card production, new retailer approval, complaint handling); Business to Business (Corporate promotion handling billing, invoicing, fulfillment, accounting coordination and reconciliation); Dealer Channel (contracting, onboarding, training, troubleshooting)
- Oversee and supervise channel partners and vendors to ensure compliance with internal standards and contractual obligations
- Administer monthly Intercompany billing and reconciliation process with Accounting and HDMC
- Participate in annual planning for HDFS and HDMC marketing to build marketing plans
- Ensure compliance with internal program policy and procedures in daily management and execution of activities
- Protection of information and compliance with the law are paramount. Protecting employee, customer and corporate information is everyone’s responsibility at Eaglemark Savings Bank. All employees must follow established safeguards, including policies regarding data protection, segregation of duties, and access to information based solely on business need. Further, it is the responsibility of all employees to maintain awareness and understanding of relevant laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures, and to comply with all of them.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline Preferred.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Experience with credit card, pre-paid, gift card program management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Strong team player with emphasis on building and maintaining relationships; ability to work across all levels and functions.
- Ability to multi-task several projects while delivering exceptional results
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure with a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated, high energy and proactive
Harley-Davidson is an equal opportunity employer that continues to build a culture of inclusion, belonging and equity through our commitment to attracting and retaining diverse talent from all backgrounds, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe in fairness and providing a level playing field for all. We foster a culture that thrives on diverse perspectives and contributions to ignite the creativity and innovation to fuel our business and enhance the employee and customer experience.
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time employees including, but not limited to, bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
- Direct Reports: No
- Travel Required: 0 – 10%
- COVID-19 Vaccine Required: No
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.