STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Program Managers in Dodge Center, Minnesota.
About Our Client:
A career at Oshkosh Corporation and McNeilus Manufacturing is more than a job. It’s a chance to build something bigger than yourself and do work with a real purpose: to make a difference in people’s lives.
When you join our organization, you’re joining a team of purpose-driven individuals working together to design and build products that transform industries, keep people safe, handle tough jobs and build communities. A team that believes in giving back to communities and caring for the planet we call home, because people around the world are counting on us to make a difference.
And as part of our People First culture, you’ll be empowered to do the same. Consider this your invitation to explore new and better ways to make a positive impact—all at a place where there’s no limit to the difference you can make.
Looking to join an established company with the potential to grow your career? Then you have come to the right spot! We are looking for motivated team members with a growth mindset and program management experience utilizing an agile methodology.
The Program Manager is responsible for developing, coordinating, and maintaining a portfolio of projects that align with the long-term product and business strategy. Leading across teams and functions to ensure schedule, cost, and program objectives are being met.
This role will require a qualified candidate to be located near our Dodge Center, MN facility. Inquire during the interview process on opportunities for flexible hybrid work arrangements as needed. We offer a comprehensive relocation package to all qualified candidates.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with the team to create short, medium, and long-term plans
- Lead the coordination of internal, external, and matrixed resources
- Oversee and establish priorities based on multiple inputs and strategic initiatives
- Set targets and milestones and drive team to meet deadlines
- Accept and delegate authority, establishes priorities for work delegated to others
- Own, track, and review project reports to ensure performance and results are met
- Apply program/project management best practices and enforce standards and processes
- Formally identify, assess, monitor, and mitigate risk through program life cycle
- Develop, prepare, and present briefings to business unit and segment leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Project Management or a related field
- 6-plus years related Program/Project Management experience
- PMP – Project Management Professional certification
- Experience with both Phase Gate (Waterfall) and Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Understanding of manufacturing practices and change control processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and managing through changing priorities
- Competency with various software applications MS Project and MS Office Suite
- Proficient with Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) Project Management Principles
- Day 1 eligibility for medical, prescription, dental and vision insurance
- Looking to further your education?
- We offer up to $10,000 each year for tuition reimbursement so you can pursue your degree (Associates, Bachelor or Advance Graduate Degree Programs)
- 401k plan with company match, $.50 for every dollar up to the first 6%
- Company bonus plan, company paid life, short and long-term disability plans
- Health Saving Account (HSA) with company contribution
- Many, many more!
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.