STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Program Managers in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
Work for our premier client who is a leader in their industry. This is a great opportunity to grow with for a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including: Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers. Glassdoor 2018 & 2019 Best Places to Work, and 2018 & 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies.
You will be responsible for identifying, improving and documenting Engineering processes . Direct Manager of a group of 2-4 subject matter experts in CAD & PLM. Additionally, this role will be responsible for maintaining the production and sales configuration of a commercial product line.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Takes guidance and work direction from Manager
- Create and maintain documentation for Engineering processes
- Identify opportunities to standardize work and implement processes
- Coordinate and manage internal and external resources to accomplish program objectives, including change management
- Plans and directs large projects/programs to completion
- Manages project scope, cost, timeline and risk
- Accepts and delegates authority, establishes priorities for work delegated to others
- Monitor product quality and process control and suggest improvements as needed
- Coordinate communication between suppliers, customers, and team members (e.g. Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Assembly, Service, Testing, Quality Control, and Marketing departments) as needed
- Prepare and present program status/issues to internal and external customers
- Identify and coordinate all project scope change requests for approval
- Provide guidance to Project Leads and other team members to ensure the project management processes are followed and projects are on track
- Bachelor’s degree in project management, Engineering or related field
- 6-plus years related project management experience
- Strong verbal presentation and written communication skills
- Experience with Engineering PLM Systems
- PMP certification
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Lean and Six Sigma experience
Why Should I Apply?:
- Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Defined Contribution plan
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2019
In addition, our client offers excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer