STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Program Managers in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
As a Program Manager, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules and budget, identifying risks, and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. You will be responsible for providing program management to product development and business breakthrough initiatives across a variety of water-related business groups and geographies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead development of complex program schedules, expense and capital budgeting, and resource forecasting.
- Ensuring integration of cross-functional schedules and deliverables.
- Identify and manage risks, making judgments about quality and stopping/speeding up the program at the right time.
- Lead the program scope definition and timely execution of key program decisions.
- Manage program change after decisions are made.
- Deliver the program on time via the allocation of time, budget, and manpower.
- Lead the improvement of New Product Development processes and tools.
- Drive accountability to schedules and budget by maintaining program schedules, scorecards, and facilitating project reviews.
- Capture learnings from NPD and strategic initiatives and incorporate into new projects and process improvements.
- Demonstrated experience and success in managing complex, cross-functional product development and/or business initiative programs.
- 5+ years of results-oriented program leadership experience in an industrial marketing or industrial product management environment.
- University bachelor’s degree; advanced degree preferred.
- Travel up to 35%.
- Prefer PMI Certification.
- Prefer working knowledge of Lean Product Development and/or Agile Development methods.
- Prefer hands-on experience implementing .
- Lean in non-operational functions.
- Strategic and creative thinker with strong analytical and decision making skills that can achieve quality, service, cost, and profit goals.
- Proven success at managing and leading a team of professionals with demonstrated success as an energizing, empowering leader.
- Well organized with exceptional written, verbal and formal presentation skills.
- Ability to secure buy-in for initiatives from all management levels including senior leaders.
- Must possess team, organizational effectiveness skills, and strong financial/strategic acumen.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.