STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Program Specialists in Atlanta, Georgia.
- 4-7 years overall airline experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency using MS Office products
- Ability to work autonomously and at a fast pace; results-focused
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information; strong ethics, trustworthiness and integrity
- Demonstrates the skill to diagnose causes and the solution to business problems
- Proven organization, prioritization, and planning and project management experience
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, develop cross-divisional partnerships, and communicate effectively
- Possess strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication skills for a diverse stakeholder population; and ability to work in a team environment. 1- 3 yrs experience working with HR SAP
- Collaborate with the Lead Program Manager Employee Travel, Specialist Employee Travel and other team members to analyze, troubleshoot, track pass travel projects and initiatives involving, kiosk, TravelNet, Employee Travel App, and ticketing.
- Assist in developing, measuring and assessing program goals, including identifying benchmarks, and developing and tracking program metrics
- Conduct program reviews to recommend and implement improvements and ensure alignment with business and department strategies.
- Be the initial point of contact for all questions related to programs/projects you oversee, ensuring a positive customer experience for all stakeholders.
- Make routine decisions involving program workflow and documentations including processing and maintaining confidential information and material as needed.
- Show flexibility and a willingness to take on new and different tasks based on business and department needs.
- Under general direction, uses and applies business knowledge and sound judgment to work activities and projects
- Possesses knowledge of core and industry business principles and uphold Rules of the Road standards
- Identifies and communicates opportunities to increase revenues, increase customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction and operational efficiency
- Ability to analyze and summarize data across area of responsibility
- Works closely with other teams across core pillars of the organization including strategy, change management, and execution
- Ongoing field engagement to gather customer and specialists feedback to drive continuous improvement
- Responsible for complying with a safety conscious environment
- Responsible for engaging various departments
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.