Program Systems Engineers
Program Systems EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Program Systems Engineers in Londonderry, New Hampshire.
Job Purpose & Scope:
The systems engineer will be responsible for the implementation and execution of process during the quoting, engineering, test and acceptance phase of modifications that insure adherence to customer design requirements.
- Work closely with engineering from conceptional design through functional system and integration design to assess test-ability of the design.
- Work closely with sales to define and record customer requirements
- Implement system engineering V-model, PIMBOK or other industry standards as required.
- Define and execute system test strategy plans, scenarios, scripts, and desired results data for test and prepare test results report.
- Prepare and execute integration tets
- Assess system impact for change request submission
- Ensure trace-ability of requirements through integration and update matrixes
- Education and Training: B/S or equivalent in Aeronautical Engineering or related discipline
- Technical Requirements: MIN 5 years’ experience as Systems Engineer
- Project Management: 5 Years Project Management experience
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.