STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Project Administrators in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Function as Springboard subject matter expert.
- Provide daily technical and operational support to the project.
- Define the project management process to be applied to the project.
- Provide day to day direction to project coordinators.
- Analyze risk and instigate avoidance activities.
- Establish contingency plans and identify trigger events and responsibility for initiating corrective action.
- Track and report on progress to project.
- Analyze the actual performance against the plan and make adjustments consistent with plan objectives.
- Keep all stakeholders informed of progress and issues.
- Involve functional expertise in design reviews and key decisions as well as risk strategies.
- Assure timely adaptive action is taken.
- Manage change to preserve business plan commitments.
- Initiate Phase Review if objectives must change.
- Negotiate the performance of activities with team members and their managers.
- Establish and publish clear priorities among project activities.
- Coordinate management and technical decisions.
- Arbitrate and resolve conflict and interface problems within the project.
- Provide input on the performance of project team members to their supervisors.
- 8+ years of recent and relevant experience.
- Skills • ATS experience required.
- Technical acumen with ability to easily learn and manage ATS or CRM systems.
- 3+ years’ experience in project management.
- Experience with process improvement.
- PMP preferred.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent client facing communication skills.
- Good crises management skills to handle pressure from project challenges.
- Has analytical experience; must be able to take data points, analyze, and provide executive readouts across multiple business units.
- BA experience; HM is is willing to take someone with an IT background.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.