Project Analysts (Infrastructure)
2023-05-25 2023-05-25 USD00.00HOUR
Project Analysts (Infrastructure)STS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Project Analysts in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
The Project Administrator is an integral member of the project team responsible for coordinating projects of varying size and complexity or its parts. Project Administrator is responsible for organizing and controlling project activities and for communicating risks, opportunities and current state of project to his superior and/or other stakeholders.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
- Track and analyze projects’ performance, expenditures vs budget, procurement and report about any possible or current blockers, risks, overflows, deficits
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Collect management requirements and transform it into projects pipeline
- Coordinate with resource management on resource planning, availability and allocation according to projects pipeline
- Based on provided scope and requirements translate them into tasks, schedule and assign tasks
- Work with team on project work to keep project going according to schedule
- Communicate to the management changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
- Track and analyze project performance, cost performance, schedule and report to the management on the changes project scope, project schedule, and project costs, being able to suggest the improvements to all the above.
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Ensure that project processes are being maintained
- Responsible for the contracts administration process
- Administers the lease tracking process
- Administration of the Visual Standards Management process
- Coordinates and assists with space planning process
- Perform quality assurance
- Close project and documentation, pass project deliverables to operations
- Bachelor’s degree in project management or similar preferred.
- 5+ years in project administration capacity
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well with large and diverse teams
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience creating work breakdown structure – translate requirements into tasks
- Experience with task scheduling and resource assignment
- Experience with project management practices and tools to create, manage, and track project performance, cost, verify scope.
- Experience client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Experienced user of MS Office toolset (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Projects).
- Strong creativity and visualization skills
Working Conditions / Environment/ Special Requirements:
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirementsincluding, OSHA, EPA, State and Federal regulations.
General Commitment for All Employees:
- Commitment to company values and complies with department norms, policies, directives, and procedures.
- Incorporates Lean and P3E processes and concepts into daily activities.
- Strive for continuous improvement to processes and procedures.
- Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information.
- Satisfies work schedule requirements.
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee.
- Performs other duties as assigned
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to Jennifer.Flintrop@ststechnicaljobs.com