Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Project Coordinators in Johns Creek, Georgia.
The Project Coordinator is responsible of facilitating the sales of Nichiha Commercial Panels (AWP) to National Brands customers. The Project Coordinator will move established national brand projects through the sales cycle, from lead/quote through to post-installation support. The Project Coordinator is an extension of sales, working with architects, general contractors, installers, and franchise/store owners on National Brand projects. The Project Coordinator is responsible for the full cycle of the job, including materials estimation, quoting, purchase/order, and pipeline management – all within a team environment, collaborating with other team members, outside sales, and other essential Nichiha personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Qualify and distribute inbound bid invitations/leads for National Brands projects.
- Initiate sales opportunities in CRM system (Salesforce) for all National Brands projects.
- Evaluate and maintain National Brands pipeline accuracy in Salesforce.
- Perform materials take off and estimates for National Brands customers, meeting “bid date” deadlines and asking/answering questions to provide an accurate materials estimate.
- Maintain contact/follow up with National Brands customers to track project progress and close dates.
- Provide “level 1” technical support – able to answer basic technical questions and have a working knowledge of Nichiha AWP’s installation requirements and recommendations.
- Process customer orders from National Brands customers in ERP system (IFS).
- Maintain open orders in ERP system (IFS) – keeping accurate ship dates and coordinating with the logistics, credit, and custom paint departments.
- Maintain an information sync between ERP system and CRM system (IFS and Salesforce respectively).
- Collaborate with other Nichiha personnel as required to provide technical assistance, credit/accounting support, logistics support, training, project start-up, contractor assistance, issue resolution, etc.
- All other job duties as assigned.
- 1 – 3 years of proven customer support or sales experience in building materials or recent graduate from a construction management program.
- Bachelor Degree is strongly preferred.
- Some knowledge of the construction industry is preferred, but not required.
- Must be willing and able to learn, seeking out information and utilizing all given resources to solve problems and provide customers with solutions.
- Must have a strong knowledge of common PC software (IE MS Office suite, G-Suite, etc), with a willingness and ability to learn to use new software (IE Bluebeam Revu).
- Must be able to work independently as well as collaboratively with a team.
- Knowledge of CRM, specifically Salesforce is preferred.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.