STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is currently recruiting Project Coordinators in the Milwaukee area working with one of the world’s most renowned and respected manufacturers. This is a long-term contract opportunity expected to last 12 months or more, working with stakeholders across the company sites to ensure schedules and activities are successfully completed.
- Timeline documentation creation and maintenance in MS Project and MS Excel
- Scheduling and scribing at design reviews and properly documenting action assignments
- Parts coordination and storage for prototype builds
- Other duties as assigned;
- Experience with bill of material management within engineering or manufacturing settings
- Strong attention to detail and ability to drive personal work independent of management as well as manage competing priorities
- Ability to clearly describe (verbal and written) issues or situations in a clear, concise manner
- Experience reading and understanding engineering drawings or regulatory documentation
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, SAP, CRM software, and PLM software, especially Sharepoint
- Associate’s Degree in a technical or business field preferred
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.