Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Project Engineers in Johns Creek, Georgia.
In this position, you will work supporting our client’s IFS V9 application. This is a DIRECT HIRE position that’s available immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consult and collaborate with business leaders, end user, IT staff, vendors, and other third parties
- Involvement in every aspect of software development
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within schedule deadlines
- Ensure application interoperability with IT infrastructure components while ensuring compliance with wide-ranging information security requirements
- Ensures application integration interoperability with other applications or subsystems (e. g. interface management, data integration systems, job automation)
- Performs unit and integration testing before launch
- Tests code using sample data sets to ensure the output from the program meets the requirements
- Conducts functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoots and debug applications
- Evaluates existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develops technical documents to accurately represent application design and code
- Recommends coding fixes to resolve outstanding issues and work to enhance applications to automate business process as best possible
- Leads, plans, and executes projects, small initiatives, and/or cross-functional teams
- Resolves routine user and application issues and problems, resolves incident tickets escalated to them
- Monitors application processes to determine operational problems or errors and initiates corrective actions
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates current applications to determine improvements and make recommendations to the business
- Communicates and coordinates with vendors to resolve technical issues
- Assists in the development of user guides and manuals for system users. Assists in training users as needed
- Provide software support to customers 1st & 2nd Line including basic SQL programming queries (Software Configuration, Installation, Support)
- Program changes to the standard system using extended SQL
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science or other related field
- At least five years’ experience in related areas such as project leadership, planning and technical execution management.
- Minimum of three years of experience in developing IFS-V9 solution
- Experience working in a Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) environment
- Work experience and knowledge SQL coding for reporting, and IFS Report Designer and Report Developer
- Knowledge of managing security vulnerabilities
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.