Project Liaisons (Central User Projects)
Project Liaisons (Central User Projects)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring a Project Liaison in Cleveland, Ohio.
- This is a customer service position that will support individual Harley Davidson dealerships as they transition to the next iteration of our proprietary software, TALONes.
- Primary responsibilities of this position include: providing daily administrative support, meeting scheduling and planning, meeting support, screening and routing calls, compiling and distributing reports, designing and maintaining departmental reporting tools for the Central User rollout project.
- The ideal candidate enjoys problem solving, likes a challenge, and can be supportive within a team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows environment.
- Candidate must be flexible with their work schedule and be willing to work forty hours within the hours below: Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 8:00pm.
- 60+ WPM preferred.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.