Project Management Analysts
Project Management AnalystsSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Project Management Analysts in Wichita, Kansas.
As a member of the HR Project Management team, this role will perform tasks related to the coordination and oversight of projects to ensure timely and effective project development and completion. The Project Management Analyst will be a key facilitator for our client’s HR initiatives. Focus will be on Talent Acquisition projects.
- On a day-to-day basis, this role will be responsible for managing all phases of project execution, including needs assessment, risk evaluation and setting goals and objectives.
- Act as a leader, working to problem-solve while influencing others at all levels of the organization.
- To be successful in this role, and varying projects, must be able to manage competing priorities and drive achievement of objectives.
- Additionally, this role will be required to utilize strong organization skills to maintain documentation.
- Serve as a liaison and act as the resource person by performing research, analyzing trends and information, providing documentation and preparing reports.
- Provide guidance to global and cross-functional project participants.
- Establish project schedules; monitor, review and adjust schedules as necessary.
- Aid in efforts to develop new or revised processes for assigned business areas.
- May serve on project selection committees.
- Translate business objectives into HR projects with clearly defined scope, timing, deliverables, resources, and key measures of success.
- Develop solutions, programs and policies supporting varying projects.
- Successfully navigate an ever-evolving environment developing new standardized work processes and tools.
- Create project management toolkit to standardize newly created processes for consistency.
- Analyze effectiveness of HR procedures, develop enhancements and implement changes to ensure ongoing improvement of processes.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer