Project Managers (Emissions)
Project Managers (Emissions)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Project Managers in Hagerstown, Maryland.
The Project Manager – Emissions will be lead emissions certification and compliance activities for the NGDV product line including the full range of internal combustion and battery electric vehicles. This role is responsible for emissions certification, in-use test management, warranty reporting, and on-going emission re-certification according to US EPA and California ARB standards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interact and coordinate with US EPA and California ARB staff on issues pertaining to requirements, changes, interpretations, and financial conditions of the contract.
- Responsible for program growth by ensuring continuous improvement of OBD systems.
- Accountable for all schedules, data quality, and field failure reporting for the program.
- Develop and implement corrective action plans when deviations from budgets and/or schedules are evident.
- Develop, prepare, and present briefings to both executive management and the customer related to program status, direction, and performance.
- Participate in identification and mitigation efforts related to risk throughout program life cycle.
- Coordinate project activities of external contractors and internal engineering staff according to a detailed project time plan.
- Assure communication and cooperation among team members and resolve areas of conflict.
- Ability to identify, influence/shape future requirements and compliance strategies.
- Actively identify changes in regulatory requirements and industry trends relevant to the program.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Policy, Engineering, or related field
- 6+ years’ experience in related field
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Previous working experience with regulators in the transportation sector
- Independent judgment and decision-making ability
- Master’s Degree in Environmental Policy, Engineering, or related field
- Strong verbal presentation and written communication skills
- Possess broad technical, administrative and management skills to oversee product line development, production, operational support, and system upgrades
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 262-439-7507.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.