2023-03-20 2023-03-20 USD00.00HOUR
Project ManagersSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Project Managers in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Manages and oversees all aspects of assigned construction/infrastructure projects to ensure completion on-time and within budget.
- Has overall responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, internal staffing and outside vendors, and contractual deliverables.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Performs routine Project Management tasks with standard techniques (main references: PMI’s PMBoK – Project Management Book of Knowledge, and Critical Chain concepts).
- Assists more senior Project Managers in the preparation of schedules, status updates, risk-mitigation plans, presentations and reports
- Manages own Low-Complexity Projects, supported by Senior Project Managers and/ or by the PMO Manager
- Will also be responsible for:
- Putting together Project Schedules
- Following-up on Project Deliverables
- Consolidating and Analyzing Project Data
- Preparing Visibility Reports
- Improving Existing Processes and Procedures
- Supporting Budget Control Activities
- BS/ BA degree in a Business-related field preferred
- Project Manager Certificate highly desired
- Generally, 1 – 2 years of experience in the Product Development field of expertise
- Generally, 3 – 5 years of executive/senior level administrative duties/responsibilities
- Exposure to the Project/Program Manager Role in building construction preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Understanding and execution of broad practices within the Project/Program Management field of expertise
- Applies these understandings in the complete management and execution of all Project/Program Life Cycle Tasks on a few Low-Complexity Projects at the same time
- Customer and Team focused, with good Relationship Building skills
- Willing to learn and understand the Product Life-Cycle processes associated with building construction management
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction project management
- Ability to consult with Team Leaders/ Specialists and consolidate Quotes on Man-Hours and Cycle Time required to complete construction projects.
- Ability to understand the project/ program development Gates and support all gate exits
- Coordinate with the Sr. Manager Infrastructure to ensure Alignment with the Schedule and Deliverables
- Ability to work with the Embraer Tools used to progress a project through its maturity. This will include CCPM, JIRA, SmartSheets and Microsoft Project
- Coordinate activities with other departments including Procurement, Program Management, Finance, Engineering, Quality and Production
- Good Tracking and Communication Skills to promote the Timely Execution of the projects
- Track and communicate Action Items with other department Leads and seek Closure to issues that require input from other departments
- Proficient computer skills with use of Microsoft Office applications
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Must possess good written and oral presentation skills and the ability to communicate ideas effectively to Senior Management and to project Teams
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Ability to become involved in a number of projects in a fast-paced work environment
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to Ackeedia.Patterson@ststechnicaljobs.com