STS Technical Services
Responsible for managing medium- to large-size projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Takes guidance and work direction from Manager.
- Create and maintain project documentation for project planning, requirements analysis, risk management, issues management, status reporting, project communication, and quality assurance.
- Coordinate and manage internal and external resource to accomplish program objectives, including change management.
- Plans and directs medium to large projects to completion.
- Manages project scope, cost, timeline, integrated schedules, EVM (cost, schedule and materials) and risk assessment.
- Accepts and delegates authority, established priorities for work delegated to others.
- Monitor product quality and process control and suggest improvements as needed.
- Coordinate communication between suppliers, customers, and team members (e.g. Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Assembly, Service, Testing, Quality Control, and Marketing departments) as needed.
- Prepare and present program status/issues to internal and external customers.
- Identify and coordinate all project scope change requests for approval.
- Work with contract management to meet requirements of contract.
- Participate in project proposal writing efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 4 plus years related work experience
- PMP Certification
- Strong verbal presentation and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.