STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Project Schedulers in Bayside, Wisconsin!
We are looking for a qualified Planner to organize production according to demand and quality standards. You will be the one to ensure our goods are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner. An excellent production planner is well-versed in production procedures and ways to optimize them. They are organized and results-driven with great problem-solving skills. Advanced communication and computer skills are very useful for the role. The goal is to ensure the smooth and cost-efficient flow of our client’s production operations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages daily/weekly/monthly build schedule to ensure customer Requests Kept (RK)/Promises Kept (PK) is met.
- Reviews and consolidates daily customer orders to build production schedule and material requirements.
- Identifies potential delays and proactively seeks solutions working cross-functionally with appropriate personnel.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to drive and expedite planned builds.
- Identifies alternate solutions to meet customer RK/PK.
- Reports and escalates potential and existing late customer deliveries.
- High Proficiency with Excel
- Works well under pressure
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.