Project Systems Engineers
Project Systems EngineersSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Project Systems Engineers in Wichita, Kansas.
- Applies an interdisciplinary engineering approach to whole system design by defining and documenting customer needs and required functionality early in the concept and development cycles.
- Skilled at defining and solving problems.
- Applies Systems Engineering principles as defined by the Defense Acquisition University (DAU) Systems Engineering Fundamentals, to a system through its life cycle, from development through production, deployment, training support, operation, and disposal as defined by customer requirements.
- Applies a logical sequence of activities and decisions that transforms an operational need into a description of system performance parameters and a preferred system configuration.
- The Systems Engineer works together with a project manager and the engineering team and becomes the primary point of communication to interlink between the two to simplify the accomplishment of a successful system.
- The Systems Engineer also works through each phase of the given system and process, from plan along with expansion to validation and operation, on measurable risk assessment, regularly concentrating on performance, testing, scheduling, and budgets.
- Systems Engineer deals with work process, optimization methods, and risk management tools in the given projects for the successful accomplishments as per stakeholders requirements.
- This role satisfies Defense program contractual requirements which are referenced in Defense Acquisition Guidebook (DAG) Chapter 3g existing equipment
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.