STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Propulsion Engineers in Wichita, Kansas!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for design, development, and certification in the area of systems for new and existing 14 CFR Part 23/25 aircraft.
- Responsible for development and documentation of system architecture, system requirements, system schematics and computer simulations, coordination of system test article fabrication and/or validation of initial design through physical test, and certification documentation of aircraft hydraulic systems.
- Prepare certification plans, conformity requests, equipment qualification test plans/results, system safety documents, ground and flight test plans/results and certification reports.
- Reviews engineering drawings for systems prepared using computer based drafting tools (CATIA/CCD and/or CATIA V5).
- Supplier coordination and review of supplier engineering documents.
- Troubleshooting activities in both production and field environments.
- Support investigation, root cause analysis, corrective action, and ODA/FAA coordination of aircraft field issues and component failures when warranted for certification concerns.
- Coordinate with other Cessna Engineering disciplines such as Airworthiness, Project, Flight Test, Aerosciences, Propulsion, Avionics and Electrical, Flight Controls, Landing Gear and System Safety and/or the FAA.
- Experience with 14CFR Part 23/25 Subpart E requirements
- Experience with fluid dynamics and fuel system design and analysis
- Experience with engine mounting, isolation, and support structures
- Experience with engine nacelle/cowling design
- Preferred: Experience integrating PT6 turboprop engines
- Engineering Degree required
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Technical Services family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.