Propulsion Mechanical Systems Engineers
Propulsion Mechanical Systems EngineersSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Propulsion Mechanical Systems Engineers in Wichita, Kansas.
- The Propulsion Engineer will contribute to all aspects of propulsion system design and certification for client aircraft under development.
- This may include, but is not limited to, detail parts design, analysis, development testing, certification testing, and report writing.
- A successful candidate will leverage existing experience in industry and expedited learning of company-specific tools and procedures to develop and certify propulsion system aspects of this new program.
- Prepare detail and installation drawings using Catia V6 and ENOVIA for powerplant aircraft systems.
- Perform analysis requiring frequent application of engineering principles.
- Write documents that include certification plans, functional tests, test plans, test reports, conformity requests, functional hazard and system safety assessments, and compliance reports.
- Provide technical support for prototype aircraft fabrication, modification, testing, and troubleshooting.
- Coordinate with suppliers to resolve aircraft and part design or qualification challenges
- Communicate and coordinate with internal technical disciplines
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.