STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Purchasing Agents in Oscoda, Michigan.
Job Duties & Requirements:
The Purchasing Agent reports to the Materials Manager. The basic function is procurement associated with the company’s / customer’s need for materials and services. Additional responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that procurement of materials and services is cost effective and in accordance with company / customer policies and procedures.
- Procuring and expediting material to support engine maintenance requirements.
- Procuring and expediting material on a routine basis for stock replenishment.
- Ensuring that parts providers used by the company are on the Approved Maintenance
- Provider List, or have been approved for one-time use by the Kalitta Air Quality Assurance Department.
- Obtaining multiple price quotes for materials and services when possible. The quotes shall be documented in the company computer database (AMOS).
- Ensuring that materials meet the minimum certification requirements prior to purchasing. This is done by a Quality Department review.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Materials Manager.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.