Quality Assurance Certification Specialists (REQ# 180803)
Quality Assurance Certification Specialists (REQ# 180803)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Quality Assurance Certification Specialists in Savannah, Georgia.
In a team oriented environment, performs all tasks in area of responsibility in a timely and efficient manner to support aircraft certification activities performed by FAA Principle Inspectors or Gulfstream ODA IARs. Ensures the article and all associated data supports and presented for certification meets requirements in accordance with the approved Quality Assurance System and the ODA (ODA-511131-CE) Operations Manual.
- Coordinates article & aircraft certification activities to program schedule and milestones.
- Manipulates and maintains large data sets related to configuration, article traceability and conformity of aircraft to determine status and compare to schedule and objectives.
- Prepares and/or reviews data packages prior to submission in accordance with ODA/FAA requirements.
- Performs data evaluation, interrogation and correlation of data between electronic systems.
- Identifies abnormal data trends or changes, works with internal and external organizations to facilitate resolution.
- Interprets engineering configuration data relative to manufacturing planning and deviations.
- Monitors completion of certification tasks to ensure completion to program requirements and schedules.
- Participates in team process improvement team projects both internal and external to quality.
- Actively engaged and completes process improvement projects related to achieving improved quality or efficiency within their area of responsibility.
- Actively supports corporate initiative in resource sustainability and business continuity.
- Promotes, encourages and supports continuous improvement culture.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, aviation sciences, quality systems or related field required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- 2 years related technical experience of continually increasing responsibility.
- An Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) license is not required but may be used in combination with four (4) years of related quality experience (in addition to the experience requirements below) to offset the Bachelors degree.
- ASQ certification (CQE) and/or experience as a FAA recognized airworthiness designee highly preferred.
- Current/prior authorizations as an FAA IAR/DMIR/ODAR or DAR is preferred.
- A&P license preferred.
- Understands and is able to apply and communicate to others: blueprints/specifications, Federal Aviation Regulations, Quality Control System Requirements.
- Computer literate-capable of working within the various software applications utilized throughout the corporation.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.