Quality Assurance Engineers
Quality Assurance EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Quality Assurance Engineers in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Develops, directs, and accomplishes Quality Assurance programs that require the application of advanced Quality Assurance techniques and methods.
- Performs Planning Work Instruction review prior to issuance to manufacturing, ensuring that Quality Assurance operations are correctly placed and drawing Quality Assurance requirements are adequately addressed.
- Supports discrepancy report activity, along with calibration and tooling.
- Directs quality assurance personnel assigned as inspectors in specific areas of responsibility.
- Directs the solution of problems affecting the quality of completed aircraft. Assures that the planned courses of action are compatible with contractual commitment, established schedules, cost estimates, available facilities/equipment and other Quality Assurance considerations.
- Develops Quality Assurance programs for new products/processes, outlining organization required, inspection techniques and methods, manpower requirements, and facility needs.
- Analyzes inspection methods, tools, equipment, and facilities to determine basic requirements for control of quality at desired level.
- Organizes, plans, and directs the development/administration/improvements of Quality Assurance functions in support of reliability programs.
- Leads the activity of personnel assigned to this function in advanced phases of data analysis, correlation of failure reporting and processing methods and functional program study.
- BS degree in Engineering or other related field of study preferred.
- 2 years minimum of aircraft related Quality Engineering experience.
- Experience working corrective actions for FAA requirements.
- Experience working FAA audits preferred.
- Will consider related experience in lieu of earned academic degree or aircraft familiarity.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Excellent computer Microsoft Suite application (Word, Excel, Access, Lotus Notes).
- Strong analytical skills are required.
- Must be effective in working in an environment that requires the ability to: multi-task, adapt to frequently changing priorities, and to produce quality and timely deliverables within a setting where there are limited established procedures and protocol ambiguity may exist.
- Experience, knowledge, or interest in Aerospace, new aircraft development, certification and/or manufacturing is preferred.
- Experience in development and oversight of an FAA Part 21 approved Quality System preferred.
- Ability to act independently with at minimum level of supervision.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.