Quality Assurance Records Auditors
Quality Assurance Records AuditorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Quality Assurance Records Auditors in Macon, Georgia.
Oversee records/auditing and helping with QA auditing as needed in an MRO environment. Will conduct a final review of work packages to include checking all routine and non-routine task cards.
You Will Be Looking For:
- RII/CSI/ICI not missing inspection
- Rotable parts tags filled out correctly
- Calibrated tools used are within the expiration date listed
- Corrective action(s) align with discrepancy (i.e. “Removed Panel….Installed Panel”)
- All signatures are accounted for
- Stamps and signatures legible
- Calendar Dates
- “N/A” procedures
- Task transfer procedures
- Customer Parts Control Tags (PCT)
- Incomplete forms
If errors are found, the Quality Assurance Records Auditors will follow necessary procedure to assist in making correction.
- Candidate must have a Records Auditor Certification
- A&P License is highly preferred but not required.
- Minimum 1+ years experience with auditing and records.
- Aircraft systems knowledge and experience working at an MRO.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.