Quality Assurance Specialists II
Quality Assurance Specialists IISTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is now offering Quality Assurance Specialist II jobs in Atlanta, Georgia.
This position reports directly to the Substance Testing Programs Coordinator/Coordinators and partners with team members to achieve the various types of required and FAA/DOT mandated drug and alcohol tests.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Specific functions, task, and requirements may vary for the Contractor or may be added depending upon the program needs under the Coordinator/Coordinators direction.
- Required to successfully complete, maintain and demonstrate proficiency in required training, including maintaining unrestricted DOT Breath Alcohol Technician (BAT)/Collector certification.
- Provide testing services in a confidential, compliant, flexible, and timely manner.
- Prepare donors for breath alcohol screening and confirmation testing by explaining procedures necessary to complete testing.
- Certify each drug and alcohol test in accordance with the procedures established in the U.S. Department of Transportation regulation, 49 CFR Part 40 & Part 120.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information.
Company Overview & Benefits:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry. We offer hundreds of career opportunities throughout the United States, and with more than two decades of experience, our aviation recruiters soar in their commitment to excellence and professionalism.
We proudly offer all qualifying candidates competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances and referral bonuses. Have questions? Contact us today at 1-800-359-4787.