Quality Assurance Specialists
Quality Assurance SpecialistsSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Quality Assurance Specialists in Atlanta, Georgia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements; conducts audits and reviews/analyzes data and documentation in support of DMS sales and acquisitions.
- Research of documents associated with assets associated with Major Assembly purchases.
- Individual will make sure the documentation supports regulatory requirements, our client’s requirements, and industry requirements.
- 4-7 years Must have a strong understanding and knowledge of record retention policies and processes for engines, aircraft and components and the associated FAR 121 and 145 regulatory requirements.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of Engineering documentation preferred.
- Good knowledge of master data research and documentation of new aircraft and engine deliveries sold and return to service aircraft, aging aircraft, and Maintenance Repair Organization (MRO).
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.