Quality Assurance Specialists
Quality Assurance SpecialistsSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Quality Assurance Specialists in Atlanta, Georgia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- This position reports directly to the Substance Testing Programs Coordinator/Coordinators and partners with team members to achieve the various types of required and FAA/DOT mandated drug and alcohol tests.
- Specific functions, task, and requirements may vary for the Contractor or may be added depending upon the program needs under the Coordinator/Coordinators direction.
- Required to successfully complete, maintain and demonstrate proficiency in required training, including maintaining unrestricted DOT Breath Alcohol Technician (BAT)/Collector certification.
- Provide testing services in a confidential, compliant, flexible, and timely manner.
- Prepare donors for breath alcohol screening and confirmation testing by explaining procedures necessary to complete testing.
- Certify each drug and alcohol test in accordance with the procedures established in the U.S. Department of Transportation regulation, 49 CFR Part 40 & Part 120.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Must have 2+ yrs of customer service experience
- Looking for self-starters
- Must show professionalism
- Must have good judgment
- Trainable: Candidates do not have to have experience in the medical field (You can be trained on drug testing)
- Must have experience working with confidential information.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.